That fucker! [img]mad.gif[/img]
Skin em alive! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
That fucker! [img]mad.gif[/img]
Skin em alive! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
You know what pisses me off. you do a favor for a fellow board member for a fig. C+S. And not only do they not tell you it arrived, they don't even say thank you. That has happened more than once with people on THIS board.
Haven't had that happen yet (And don't do that kinda thing myself)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">guilty! But udually i haven't even had time to open the package and i get an email asking me if it had arrived, and i yes something stupid like, yes but i'm ve been so busy i haven't opened that package yet, and then i feel stupid cuz it seems like i don't care, and i do care, but sometimes i just need to get a little more sleep instead of opening a toy. Also i'm not very good at letting people know whan a package arrives...Originally posted by aspawnfan:
You know what pisses me off. you do a favor for a fellow board member for a fig. C+S. And not only do they not tell you it arrived, they don't even say thank you. That has happened more than once with people on THIS board.
i suck, basically.
some ppl should be smacked on the head...
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hahahahahhahaha LMFAO!!!!!!Originally posted by chaserfan:
I'd throw any of the sports picks variants I can into the trash before I do that. some of us cant get some of the figures you want and yet you take what we collect. I will love for variants. Please leave a list so I can post a picture of me burning or smashing them to hell as you hold what we collect hostage
It wouldn't piss me off so much if they were doing it for a hard to get Spawn, TS1 etc.. figure. But what the dope doesn't understand is that 95%of the toy board folks are NOT going to know or care which sports fig is the 'variant'.
That's the part I find really annoying. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]
and I would burn them just to spite the arsehole believe me!
Bookmarks